REOPENING MONDAY, DECEMBER 21
On Monday, December 21 at 6 a.m. we will officially reopen our doors following the recent shutdown. Memberships will automatically start at this time and will be extended to cover the time missed.
Classes and activities will be available for booking starting today, Friday, December 18, at 4 p.m.
We will return to the building hours we were operating on before the second COVID-19 shut down. There will be changes to our schedules:
- Games (hockey, basketball, ringette, etc.) of any kind will not be permitted at this time.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- The capacity of our high-intensity classes (Spin & Bootcamp) will drop to 6 to follow the new Provincial Guidelines of 3-meters between people instead of 2-meters.
- There will be no open swims at this time. Stay tuned for when we bring those back.
- Family swims, lane swims, and individual fitness time in the pool will resume.
- Our lane swims will drop back down to a total of 8 participants.
- Open skates will resume, please check our website for the schedule.
- Our fitness class schedule has changed, please watch for these changes in MyRec and our online calendars.
- We have added extra times for cleaning in our fitness centre.
All activities must continue to be booked online through MyRec or in person at the Welcome Desk.