DAY CAMPS & YOUTH PROGRAMS
Recently, Dr. Strang announced that groups of 10 can gather without physical distancing. This means we are pleased to announce that we will start offering Full Day Summer Camps on Monday, July 20!
Your child’s safety is or top priority. We are implementing several rules and restrictions to help keep campers and staff safe:
- Camp groups will be limited to a maximum of 8 or 9 children with one councilor.
- Children will remain with the same group, and same councilor for the entire week. Camp groups will not be joining other camp groups at any point.
- Each group will have a designated home base in the building that will only be used by them throughout the week.
- Sanitation stations are set up around the build, and in within each camp groups home base.
- Our Housekeeping staff are frequently cleaning the facility.
- The facility is deep cleaned every night.
- We will have extra staff available to support camp leaders as needed.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the safety measures the Sportsplex has in place to help keep your children safe, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Daycamp registration is now available!
PD Day Camps are back at the Splex, and this year we have camp dates for both HRCE schools and CSAP schools! Spend PD Days making arts & crafts, playing games in the gymnasium, and swimming at the Splex! Registration opens September 14.
Camp starts at 8:30 a.m. and pick-up is at 4:30 p.m. Early drop-off and late pick-up is available for an additional fee during registration.
All camps are $35 / $26.35 for members.
|HRCE Schools PD Day Camps|
|CSAP School PD Day Camps||Dates||Registration Code|