Corporate Membership Program
Read about COVID-19 and Memberships here.
Health and wellness are becoming increasingly important in the workplace, with countless studies proving that healthy employees are productive employees. If you're interested in encouraging your employees to make wellness a priority, consider becoming a part of the Zatzman Sportsplex Corporate Membership Program.
Our Corporate Membership Program (and its applicable discount) is available to organizations who have ten (10) or more employees who are annual members of the Zatzman Sportsplex. For organizations who wish to participate without offering payroll deduction as a payment option, the discount is 15% off regular membership prices.
Are you a manager, human resources representative, or payroll representative who's interested in signing your organization up for our Corporate Membership Program? Contact Anne Marie West at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Welcome Desk Supervisor, to start the process. If you're an employee who's interested in receiving this discount, contact your human resources or payroll department today and send them a link to this page.
CLAIMING YOUR CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Coming in to get your discount and start your membership? Please have the following on hand:
- Employement identification (i.e. a pay stub, a corporate I.D. card, a letter from your employer, etc.)
- A photo I.D.
- A credit card or void cheque (if you're going with the monthly payment option).
- Air Canada
- Atlantic Superstore
- Bell Aliant / Bell Mobility
- Best Western
- Dartmouth Downtown Business Commission
- Emera / Nova Scotia Power
- Halifax Shopping Centre Tenants
- Hampton Inn / Homewood Suites
- Holiday Inn
- HRM (including fire dept., police, transit, etc.)
- Irving / Wilson Fuels
- Kitchen Door Catering
- Metropolitan Place
- Mic Mac Mall Tenants
- O'Regan's Auto Group
- Porter Airlines
- The Canteen
- Provincial Government
- Federal Government