We will not be restarting memberships and membership payment when we reopen on June 24.
With reduced services in place, we can’t offer our members what they’ve signed up for, so using our traditional Sportsplex membership doesn’t make any sense. Drop in access is not available, we cannot offer mass activities like open swims or skates, and most programs are not available. The experience you paid for in a regular membership simply can’t exist right now.
Because of this:
- We are not selling new memberships.
- Existing memberships that were put on hold when we closed will remain on hold until we are once again able to offer you what you paid for.
- This will likely not be before September or October.
- We will give you plenty of notice before we begin to restart memberships.
COVID COURTESY MEMBERSHIP
In the short term, if you were a member when we were shut down due to the pandemic, we have provided you with a COVID Courtesy Membership. This will allow you to book a timeslot to come into the facility for free during Stage 1 (June 24 – July 3). When we start allowing the general public to book spaces in Stage 2, it will provide you a members-only pre-registration time, and a discount on activities.
These memberships will not be available in MyRec until June 22.
ALL ACTIVITIES MUST BE BOOKED ONLINE
- ALL activities must be pre-booked online through MyRec.
- Online bookings will help us maintain reduced occupancy levels.
- Online bookings will help us with contact tracing if required.
- Persons dropping in will not be permitted access. Drop in visits will hopefully be allowed by Stage 3 or 4 (likely late summer).
- You can only book activities for yourself, not on behalf of anyone else.
HOW DO I GET A MYREC ACCOUNT?
This one is easy. Please click here to visit the website to register.
Membership and Pass Rates
At the Zatzman Sportsplex, we consider everyone who walks through the door a member of our community—no matter what type of membership or pass they hold. If you're interested in taking advantage of everything our facility has to offer, we have a variety of memberships and passes available to purchase. We sell day passes for the full facility - no separate passes for swimming, track, weight room, etc.
All memberships (annual and monthly) and passes (10-use punch passes and day passes) to the Sportsplex include the following:
- Access to open swims, skates, and the walking and running track.
- Drop-in fitness classes (yoga, pilates, Aquafit, etc.).
- Drop-in sports during open gym time.
- Free booking of the squash and racquetball courts (day or punch pass users can pay and book the day of, members book three days in advance).
- Access to all fitness centres (cardio and weight rooms).
- Free childminding (for memberships that include children, such as family or youth memberships).
- 25% off programs (i.e. swimming lessons) for annual members.
The most economical option is always to pay upfront for an annual membership, but we understand not everyone is ready to commit to a full year at the Sportsplex. Below, you'll see our various membership and pass types and rates associated with each. All prices include tax. Please bring a credit card of void cheque if you're going with the monthly payment option.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN STARTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- A credit card or void cheque (if you're going with the monthly payment option).
- Photo I.D.
A family membership or pass includes two (2) adults and all children 18 years of age and younger in one household. Prices are taxes in.
|Annual (full payment upfront)||$978|
|Annual (monthly payments)||$98/month|
|One month (full payment upfront)||$150|
|10-use punch pass||$113|
Ages 19 - 59. Prices are taxes in.
|Annual (full payment upfront)||$685|
|Annual (monthly payments)||$68/month|
|One month (full payment upfront)||$90|
|10-use punch pass||$70|
YOUTH / STUDENT / SENIOR
These discounted rates are available to those:
- Age 18 and under
- Age 60 and over
- Who hold a valid student ID (which is presented upon purchasing your membership or pass).
Prices are taxes in.
|Annual (full payment upfront)||$450|
|Annual (monthly payments)||$45/month|
|One month (full payment upfront)||$60|
|10-use punch pass||$42|
Not everything at the Sportsplex is "one pass fits all", so we have a few other individual passes, including skate passes and parent & tot swim passes. Prices are taxes in.
|Parent & tot swim pass||$7 (for one or two parents and their toddler)|
READY TO JOIN THE SPORTSPLEX?
The first step is setting up your MyRec account. Once you create your MyRec account, the Zatzman Sportsplex will put your information on file and wait for you to come to the facility to make your payment and pick up your membership or pass. Creating a MyRec account is easy. Just follow this link and create your account now.