*Please note: Parking is free when using the facility.
Parking is always free for users of the Zatzman Sportsplex, but with our convenient location next to the Dartmouth Bridge Terminal and several downtown office buildings, we also offer parking passes for those who wish to park all day.
Parking passes are only sold on a quarterly (3-month) basis for $135 per pass. You can display your pass on your dashboard to ensure you avoid tickets.
To purchase a parking pass, visit our Welcome Desk during operating hours.
- All spots are available, unless they're marked as "Staff Parking" or "Metro Transit Staff" (these are located along Nantucket St.). Those parked without proper passes in these two areas will be ticketed.
- Parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Parking passes must be clearly displayed on your dashboard to ensure you don't get a ticket.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
- Parking passes are non-replaceable and non-refundable. Please hold on to your pass!
- There are approximately 20 days a year when the parking lot is exceptionally busy due to major events. We do our best to notify the community in advance via notices on vehicles or through our social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter).
- The Dartmouth Sportsplex is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of parking in the lot.
- The Dartmouth Sportsplex assumes no liability or responsibility for vehicle, contents, or parking lot conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend, or revoke parking privileges for anyone who fails to comply with these rules and regulations.
If you're looking for free Halifax Transit Park & Ride areas, please visit the Halifax Transit website. Here, you'll see a list of which Park & Rides have fees or are free (for example, the Portland Hills terminal, the Woodside Ferry terminal, and others provide free parking).
Any other questions about parking? Contact Michelle Harris, Welcome Desk Coordinator, at email@example.com.