RE-OPENING PLANS - STAGE 2
Starting Monday, July 6 the Sportsplex will be starting Stage 2 of our reopening plan! We want to thank our members who came back during Stage 1. Your patience and your enthusiasm to get back into the facility made the start of our reopening a success.
In Stage 2 we will:
- Welcome back members of the general public.
- Continue to require all activities to be booked online through your MyRec account.
- Add additional times to book the fitness centre, track, gymnasium, and courts.
- Expand on the number of people who are allowed in the fitness centre while maintaining physical distancing.
- Begin opening on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m – 5 p.m., starting July 11.
- Offer members the ability to book an activity 7-days in advance, with a $3 fee for each activity.
- Offer the general public the ability to book an activity 5-days in advance, with a $5 fee for each activity.
- The track will be free to use during available times.
On Monday, July 20 we will begin Stage 3, which will include the reopening of the pool, and the start of summer day camps. More information on the pool reopening will be available closer to the opening day, and registration for day camps is now open and available through your MyRec account.