DAY CAMPS & YOUTH PROGRAMS
Your child’s safety is our top priority. We are implementing several rules and restrictions to help keep campers and staff safe:
- Camps will be operating in small groups, with 10 campers and a camp counsellor.
- Additional camp staff will be on-site to assist.
- Camp groups will remain separate from each other at all times during camp.
- Campers are required to wear masks during pick up, drop off, and in any public spaces throughout the building. Campers in grade 4 and up (or ages 9+) are required to wear a mask while in the camp room. Masks can be removed when campers are eating, drinking, swimming, or playing in the gymnasium.
- When campers are in their small groups, physical distancing will not be enforced.
- Campers will remain separate from the general public in the facility.
- If a camper becomes sick or displays any current symptoms of COVID-19, parents/guardians will be contacted, and the camper must be picked up within the hour.
- Staff and campers must practice proper personal hygiene etiquette (e.g. coughing/sneezing into your elbow, cover nose/mouth with tissues, avoid touching the face, etc.)
- Increased disinfecting protocols are in place throughout the entire building
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the safety measures the Sportsplex has in place to help keep your children safe, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Registration for Summer Day Camps begins April 12, at 9 a.m.!
PD Day Camps are back at the Splex, and this year we have camp dates for both HRCE schools and CSAP schools! Spend PD Days making arts & crafts, playing games in the gymnasium, and swimming at the Splex! Registration opens September 14.
Camp starts at 8:30 a.m. and pick-up is at 4:30 p.m. Early drop-off and late pick-up is available for an additional fee during registration.
All camps are $35 / $26.35 for members.
|HRCE Schools PD Day Camps|
|CSAP School PD Day Camps||Dates||Registration Code|
2021 Summer Day Camps
Epic Fun Camps
Summer camp registration will begin on Monday, Apr 12, 2021, at 9 a.m.
- Epic Fun camps are each week commencing at 8:30 a.m. and pick up is 4:30 p.m.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up are available at registration for additional fees.
- Early drop-off is from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. and late pick-up is available from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Camp is $150 per week and either the early morning drop-off or late pick-up is $18 each per week.
- Members receive a 25% discount on registrations.
- Ages 5 1/2 - 12.
- Children must have attended grade primary in the 2020 - 2021 school year. We do not have camps for pre-primary students.
|July 5 – 9||00041042|
|July 12 – 16||00041047|
|July 19 – 23||00041048|
|July 26 – 30||00041051|
|August 2 - 6||00041059|
|August 9 – 13||00041060|
|August 16 – 20||00041063|
|August 23 – 27||00041061|
|August 30 – September 3||00041066|
We will again be hosting hockey conditioning camps so kids are ready for tryouts in September!
- Hockey camps are Aug 2 – 6 and Aug 23 – 27 and include 2 ice sessions per day.
- This camp is forwards and defence, we are not able to offer instruction for goalies at this time.
- Camp starts at 8:30 a.m. to get dressed for ice time at 9 a.m. and camp finishes at 4:30 p.m.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer early drop-off and late pick-up for hockey camps.
- The cost is $330 and members receive a 25% discount on their registration.
- Ages 7 - 13.
|August 2 - 6||00037629|
|August 23 - 27||00037630|
Questions about Epic Fun camp can be directed to Jeff Green at (902) 490-3170, for Hockey Camp, please call Lana McMullen at (902) 490-3129 and for questions regarding registration, please call the Welcome desk at (902) 464- 2600.