REOPENING AND COVID-19
Starting September 8 we are entering Stage 4 of our re-opening plan. Please read the full update on Stage 4 here.
Starting September 8 we will be restarting membership sales. These will not be the same memberships as we had pre-COVID. Our new memberships will be at a reduced price. In order to manage this, all memberships will have their remaining value, prorated from when we shut down in March, credited back to the members MyRec account. This credit can be used to purchase for new memberships, program registration, or activity bookings.
So what about these new memberships?
- Membership price and details can be found here.
Who can use the facility?
We are open to everyone. Both members, and the general public.
How can we access the facility?
- All activity in the Sportsplex must continue to be booked in advance. Starting Septmeber 8, you will be able to book activities online through your MyRec account, or in person at the Welcome Desk.
- Please click here for detailed instructions on accessing MyRec, getting an account, and booking activities.
- Members can book an activity 7-days in advance, with no fee. (Until September 8, the fee is $3)
- The general public can book an activity 5-days in advance, with a $5 fee for each activity.
- Punch passes and day passes are not accepted right now. Don't throw them out! When we can return to our regular programming and schedules, passes will be accepted again.
What can we do in the facility?
- For facility hours, click here.
- For track hours, click here. The track remains free for everyone to use during this time, though you must still book your track time online.
- For fitness centre hours and fitness classes, click here.
- For gymnasium and court hours, click here.
- For day camp information, click here.
- For current athletic and wellness programs, click here.
- For pool hours and aquatic leadership programs, click here.
- For arena information, click here.
COVID-19 Guidelines at the Sportsplex
- Read our face-mask requirement here.
- Read our COVID-19 Room Rental Guidelines here.
- Read our COVID-19 Arena Rental Guidelines here.
- Read our COVID-19 Gymnasium Rental Guidelines here.
What's Being Done To Keep The Sportsplex Safe?
- Full details on sanitization, shutting down for deep cleaning, and foot traffic control, and more can be found in our Re-Opening Guidebook.
We post updates on our reopening on our social media pages, as well as the What's New section of our website.