Reopening and COVID-19
Stage 3 began Monday July 20.
Who can use the facility?
We are open to everyone. Both members, and the general public.
How can we access the facility?
- All activity in the Sportsplex must continue to be booked online in advance through HRM MyRec.
- Please click here for detailed instructions on accessing MyRec, getting an account, and booking activities.
- YOU MEMBERSHIP HAS NOT RESTARTED. Memberships are currently still on hold, and we are operating under a different system to access the facility.
- Memberships, punch passes, and day passes are not available for use, or to be sold at this time.
- Members can book an activity 7-days in advance, with a $3 fee for each activity.
- The general public can book an activity 5-days in advance, with a $5 fee for each activity.
What's can we do in the facility?
- For facility hours, click here.
- For track hours, click here. The track remains free for everyone to use during this time, though you must still book your track time online.
- For fitness centre hours and fitness classes, click here.
- For gymnasium and court hours, click here.
- For summer day camp information, click here.
- For current athletic and wellness programs, click here.
- For pool hours and aquatic leadership programs, click here.
The Arena opened Tuesday July 28. The arena schedule will be available soon.
Do I have to wear a face mask?
Short answer, yes. Everyone coming into the Sportsplex must wear a face-mask. There are expections, and you do not have to wear one when you are working out or participating in an activity. Please read our face-mask update here.
We post updates on our reopening on our social media pages, as well as the What's New section of our website.